Packing a Standard Removalist Carton With Kitchen Items
Kitchen Packing Tips:
- Crush butchers paper and put it in the bottom of your carton.
- Pack butchers paper between each layer of your delicate, breakable options.
- Wrap your bowls, like fish and chips, with butchers paper on all edges to protect them.
- Stack plates in sideways, rather than on top of each other to fit more in the box, and to keep your items more secure and safe for transit.
- Pack your plates, bowels etc on the bottom. Then layer crushed paper on top to protect.
- Pack your glasses on top of your plates as they can’t take as much weight.
- Put the strongest cups, such as mugs, coffee cups etc on the bottom, then glasses and wine glasses on the top.
- Always keep your mugs and glasses upright a they are much stronger than when on the side.